Monday, July 15, 2013

SO many Eldar

So as you guessed, those Banshees I talked about last week didn't make it, but were finished Tuesday morning.  Some things happened in the studio late Monday, which prevented my double post.  But to make up for that let down I have more than just one new Eldar unit to show off.  Besides the 9 Howling Banshees, I have a Support Weapon Team, 5 Wraithguard, a Wraithlord, a Falcon Grav tank, a Fire Prism/Night Spinner tank, 3 Warlocks, a Farseer, and Eldrad Ulthran.  As you can see, the craftworld units are in the gold and blue of Iyanden, and the weapons on the tanks, support weapon, and Wraithlord are all magnetized.  All that is left is the Avatar, but I have something BIG to do first.  I will have that mid week.












































No comments:

Post a Comment