Sunday, December 15, 2013

The Eight



Here we have Farsight and his entourage, known as "The Eight."  They are armed in the photos w/ the weapons I saw them with on GW's site, but all weapons have been magnetized.  The extras are in the last picture with a marker drone and some other weapons that were done up in Blue.  I cannot take credit for the idea of the scheme, but I like it a lot.  Gives them a real black-ops vibe.  The new Tau models are really tight.  The finecast models have grown on me.  The Farsight and the Commander models both have really dynamic poses.

Edit: I should also mention the bases were left bare at request of my client.










1 comment:

  1. How badass is that bodyguard?! Farsight and his crew have never looked better! May I ask how you did that amazing dark red?

    ReplyDelete