Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Kill Team reflections part 2


So my Buddy and I played another handful of games.  The mission we hadn't played yet is an attacker/defender and we played twice, switching roles as attack/defender.  Again, another solid mission.  Target priority is big with these.  I only won as the attacker as my rhino was ignored and my one model not in combat jumped in and was able to drive off the board (you get a point for every model off the board, defender gets 1 for every 3 destroyed).

Another issue I have is the removal of brotherhood of psychers/sorcerers.  I feel they could of modified this rule pretty easily, similar to how the Dark Eldar Power from Pain rules were tweaked for KT.

There really isn't much else to say that I haven't already said, so I will keep this post short and sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment